1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2ONE V.1.20

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by the_nish, Jun 26, 2003.

1. the_nish

the_nish Guest

Can anyone email me the serial number for [bold] <edited by A_Klingon> [/bold] ...Cannot find it anywhere please.......

[bold]<email deleted> [/bold]

The_Nish: You'll not get any free serial numbers if I happen to see your post first. Don't ask.

Also, please do not post your personal email address in here. Use the PM (Private Message) function instead.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2003
  2. ebk666

ebk666 Guest

no asking for serial #'s or hacked versions of software or they will ban u. just to let u know, homie.

3. the_nish

the_nish Guest

Hey can you help me , I'm having problems finding a you know what....Please email me

<email deleted>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2003
  4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

[bold]ebk666 [/bold] is right , your post here will be closed as soon as a Moderator has viewed it I would have thought.

FORUM RULES :
    1. Before starting a new thread, use SEARCH first (located on top of the page..) to see if your question has been answered before!

2. Consider an appropriate forum before posting your question -- look at the forum descriptions on the main forum page first.

3. Post your question only once! Don't cross-post your questions to multiple forums!

4. Don't just ask questions and leave the forum after you've received an answer, try to contribute something as well.

5. -> PIRACY AND LINKING TO PIRATED MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN IF YOU DO THIS <-

6. No foul language.

7. Describe your problem specifically, because this helps people who are willing to answer to you.

8. Don't reply with an off-topic comment/question -- instead start a new thread.

9. No ALL CAPS MESSAGES or you will be banned (you know, turn the caps lock off before you type anything).

10. Don't post your email address to the forums! Spambots love dumb forum users who post their email addresses to public sites and grab those addresses and you will soon discover the wonders of penis enlargement kits and other really useful products posted daily to your inbox.

11. Don't abuse private messages -- if your post CAN be posted to public forums, POST IT to public forums. Some of our knowledgeable members receive hundreds of private messages daily and might abandon the site if asking questions through private messages continues.

--==>> IF YOU VIOLATE THESE RULES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY <<==--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Petteri Pyyny
    Webmaster
    http://AfterDawn.com/

Please read our guides before posting questions! Guides are available here:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/articles/

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

um...yeah...hold on and ill email you my serial number!! Do you want me to mail you my credit cards and pin numbers while im at it. Hell...ill even send you my wallet and car keys. lol
    [​IMG]
    Who's gonna give you their serial number. You think we are all stupid on this website.

MODERATORS - arrest that man! lol _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Im gonna find you, and im coming to get YOU!

[​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2003
  6. Jice

Jice Guest

maybe the_nish is a Fed under the cover of a dumb newbie, I'll bet you that the Feds ride through here all the time accumulating data on us all, waiting to incarcerate us all. This guy should be cyberlashed 39 times!

7. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

39.... why so few ;)