1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd2one v1.3.0 key

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by blguitar, Sep 8, 2003.

1. blguitar

blguitar Guest

hello, i really need the key, crack, whatever you wanna call it, for dvd2one v1.3.0 so if anyone knows where i can get it let me know please! i've already checked kazaa, and used several search engines. thank you!

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

I know what you really, really need..

*banned*

3. murdoc

murdoc Guest

gald to see you dont put up with that kinda crap around here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2003
  4. COCACOLA7

COCACOLA7 Guest

I have found the cracked version of dvd2one v 1.3.0 just give me your e-mail adress so i can send it to you
    e-mail: *removed-by-admin*

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2003
  5. dRD

Stupidity should be painful.

6. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

[bold]LMFAO [/bold]

Stupidity knows no bounds !! : )

7. cheezzzz

cheezzzz Regular member

Stoopid, stoopid, stoopid!!

cheezzzz

8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Im getting disappointed with the lack of more inovation from you dRD when banning people. I remember the 'I want you to f*ck off' picture that would be posted. Is it just kept for special occasions? :-D Will i get it some day :-D :-D

9. dRD

O: It's really preserved for guys who try to achieve new levels of stupidity in order to get banned, not just casual morons who just ignore very basic rules :)

10. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - yeah - was kidding about the disappointed comment. Was just remembering a mod before getting annoyed with a comment i made when it was intended as a joke, but i guess you got the joke part of it, but you can be too sure. Especailly if the boss was to think you were slagging him lol :D :D

11. Wild0ne

Wild0ne Member

s'cuse me boss - at the risk of being exiled to oblivion like Mr blguitar (yes I agree he was stupid) but I am interested in the difference between pirated software and pirated dvd's.
    Seems a little ambiguos :)

12. dRD

Does anyone ask here you to send them movie copies via email/snail-mail/FTP?

We have info on how to backup movies -- sure, you can use this info to make illegal copies as well, but that's your choice. But asking a serial doesn't really have any legal uses whatsoever.

Please understand the fact that most of the world's countries, except U.S. and couple of other countries, still allow copying even rented DVDs to your own personal use legally. Most of the European countries do this -- and in Finland, where AfterDawn is based, it is perfectly legal to make copy of a copy for personal use and you don't have to own the original or even the copy you're copying the movie/audio CD/etc from. But it is illegal to copy software.. Go figure :)

13. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, it is strange. On another point. Remember the conversation we had ages ago dRD about when Finland was going to introduce that law about no De-CSS software. Any news on that?

14. dRD

Oriphus: The EUCD will come to all EU countries, but Finland hasn't implemented it yet. No news on schedule yet, but assumption is that it will come in beginning of 2004. Germany did their own implementation already and it has had its effects in Germany already.

15. Wild0ne

Wild0ne Member

"Please understand the fact that most of the world's countries, except U.S. and couple of other countries, still allow copying even rented DVDs to your own personal use legally."

Oh I wasnt aware of that, very interesting - now I understand - Ta.
    Knowing my luck I spose Australia is one of those couple of others ? Ha

16. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Have you any plans for Afterdawn and a way round it (obviously i dont expect you to tell us) so that you can continue to supply the DeCSS software or will it be a case of me emailing it to all the new users lol.