1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2ONE

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by baabaa, Jan 25, 2003.

1. vfrjim

vfrjim Member

I have not had any problems playing the last 2 chapters using RecordMaxNow and Ritek 4x media and a Pioneer 105 burner, it plays correctly on my RP91K stand alone player, fyi

2. malum

malum Regular member

Freezing at the end is a media problem, use something decent and it will work fine

3. Pratticus

Pratticus Guest

Although I am relatively new to the DVD-R scene, I have a few things to say about this program.

Wow. Wow. and ... Wow.

This 94kb program will bring backing-up DVD-9's to single DVD-R's to the masses.

As an experiment, I tried DVD2ONE on Gladiator R1. It took me all of 17 minutes to reduce the 6+Gb .vobs for the main movie to exactly 4.36Gb. The difference in quality is noticeable, but only in areas that have very faint color transition (ie. smoke).

For the price, ease of use, time required and output quality, this program is a keeper.

4. erwinh22

erwinh22 Guest

Just tried it succesfully on my copies of Double Jeopardy and Bioler Room.

Like you, all I can say is HOLY WOW!

I think I haven't found a tool as useful as this in a VERY LONG TIME!!

5. RobertH

RobertH Member

I would recommend that anyone contemplating the purchase of DVD2one check their download web page and make sure the site is up before purchasing the software. For the last four days they have been having "technical difficulties" and have posted that info on their download page - NOT on the "buy it" page. So people have purchased the software and then not been able to download it! I still feel it works as advertised - if you can get it!

6. dannyf

dannyf Member

When u receive your invoice for the payment of DVD2one you also get the program as an attachment. I presume that this is the same version as the one u can download from the site?

7. dvd2one

dvd2one Member

Yes the mailed version is exact the same version as the downloadable.

Hopefully in the begining of next week our server problems should be over and the download page should be back up.

8. threepeat

threepeat Guest

Hi ppl,
    Long time I posted but I'm still here. Anyways I've been using this dvd2one software and the only problem I have is leaving the house.2 big toes and 2 thumbs up.......WOO HOO!!!!

9. maguila

maguila Guest

Hi Baabaa, and thanks again for your last week help.
    I was wondering if you or anybody can tell me where can I download the DVD2ONE soft.
    There is impossible for me to purchse it beacuse of the economic rules of my country regarding purchases by internet in foreign currency,
    Craps

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2003
  10. Neosum

Neosum Member

Let's continue to give our support to DVD2ONE so that in the future, a new DVD2ONE v2 will be even more amazing than it is now!

11. Shonsu

Shonsu Member

I'd love to support them by buying it but their web site is still down. :(

Shonsu

12. zike01

zike01 Member

Question for dvd2one:
    when web site is going to be up again? I would like to buy your software but the web site is down

13. hartwell

hartwell Guest

I'm also trying to purchase this software. Hopefully he will get this site up and running soon. Use the trial version on blade2 and LOTR. Excellent quality just waiting for the site to come up

14. dvd2one

dvd2one Member

We are still experiencing the DDoS attacks but the site should be browseable.
    But you could try out spannish mirror site, i know the text is all in spannish but the Buy part should be really selfexplaining.
    (http://www.dvdauno.com)

Most likely the spannish site is going to be a full lingual mirror for our site, so we have multiple sites running somewhere next week.

Thanks again for you're kind words and responses we really appriciate the feedback we've gotten so far on our little product :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  15. soulLive

soulLive Member

mikemary

31 Jan 2003 10:53 PM DVD2ONE - just curious, if I rip an episodic disk (multiple shows, such as MASH or BUFFY) will DVD2ONE allow me to select more than one file to process. Thanks

vfrjim

1 Feb 2003 4:58 PM DVD2ONE works pretty good, too bad you cannot select more then on segment on the disk. So my question is, after you rip two different segments from the disk, how do you go about combining the .vob and .ifo files so that you could just add another chapter to the end of the disk?

Anyone have any input on these two questions - I'm trying to backup Band of Brothers and have the same issue

16. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

soullive: No, you can't copy episode discs with the current version, since you can only choose one titleset. IFOEdit or DVDXCopy is the way to go with these so far.

17. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

18. AIDEN

AIDEN Guest

freind [Friend] of mine has just tried this program and swears by it, i wouldnt [wouldn't] consider my freind [friend] to be the smartest of person [people] when it comes to computers, hence.....your [you're] making it to [too] easy in my opinion. for [For] which i think this will be the death of it..

4/10 Could do better. Unless English is a foreign language to you, in which case, well done.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2003
  19. jack11

jack11 Member

i bought dvd2one last week was a shocked to see it worked so well with (signs) (and dog soldiers) but i am just finnished doing K9.PI and it came out at 5.108.64mb and primodvd wont burn it be cause it is 2 big anyone else have this problem would love to here.

20. Kowboy

Kowboy Guest

I think malum is write. My last chapters freeze also using memerex, pioneer a-04, dvdxopy, nero.
    Switched to pioneer's dvd-r's so good so far.