1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd2one130 problem please help

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by b18jjrk, Apr 6, 2004.

1. b18jjrk

b18jjrk Member

after using decryper , i use dvd2one130 & when its near the end of backing up the dvd,,i get dvd2one 130 has encountered a problem & needs to close we are sorry for the inconvenience,,, it happens all the time is there any way to fix this???

2. brian100

brian100 Guest

Have you tried version 1.4 yet, to see if it exhibits the same problem?..It's a free upgrade for existing users.

Have you enough hard disk space available to process the movie?. You may also want try switching to Smartripper. Have you scanned your system for viruses ?

I am sorry i cant be more specific, give them a try you never know.

3. b18jjrk

b18jjrk Member

hi ,,yeah i upgraded to 140 & thats works fine,,many thanks,,,

4. b18jjrk

b18jjrk Member

now its happening with dvd2one 140,,how can i fix this problem,,please help....

5. brian100

brian100 Guest

b18jjrk

Blimmey mate this is bad luck. Try deleting it off your system completely, keep your registration key details safe!. Run defrag & scandisk, then redownload it again. See if that helps.

Also try using smartripper to rip your dvd's before processing.

If this doesnt help it may be worth you migrating towards DVDshrink. Sorry i can't be more help.

6. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

It will probably be that you do need to completely uninstall then clean your comp , before re-installing DVD2One [to clean I'd normally use Norton WinDoctor].

I've also had DVD2One telling me that the destination folder is not empty 'continue?' ... but I'd only just created that folder to send DVD2One output to [was strange but I just ignored -lol]

7. b18jjrk

b18jjrk Member

no probs,will give norton a try ,after unistalling dvd2one140..them reboot dvd2one140 to see if this helps,,,many thanks,,,