1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd43 3.0.3.98 help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by earthen7, Jan 21, 2005.

1. earthen7

earthen7 Member

really, I'm terribly computer illeterate!!!! I downloaded dvd43 3.0.3.98 w/ICopy. I tried to backup one of my movies, and get green smiley face but when I put in DVD-R disc ICopy acts like there is nothing there. Now I think I have 2 copies of the same movie sitting in dvd43 waiting to be burned. I tried to use the smiley face (which is still green after 2 months) by itself to send movie to drive, but got message that looks like only copied smiley face? Help!

2. jean11

jean11 Guest

i c'ant copy dvd my dvd43 is working it say copyright all the time.

3. kjmuscles

kjmuscles Member

jean11, if you have dvd43free and it still says that there is css protection on the dvd you are trying to burn, try reinstalling dvd43free and rebooting, that is what I used to have to do. I have since switched to anydvd which works much better and seems to have updates quicker too.

And for earthen7, are you trying to copy an original dvd or are you copying from another dvd-r that has the movie on it? Some programs won't copy dvd-r to another dvd-r. I have to use dvdshrink to copy dvd-r to another dvd-r.

4. brobear

brobear Guest

kjmuscles made a good suggestion, AnyDVD does a better job than DVD43. It is one of the better programs at breaking the new unreadable sector encryption. So, if you're going to record movies like RE2, LBB and some of the other new movies, AnyDVD is the bet.

5. jean11

jean11 Guest

after 25$ it fix the problem

6. brobear

brobear Guest

What did you get for $25 that fixed the problem?