1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd43 problem/error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by drne9of13, Nov 19, 2004.

1. drne9of13

drne9of13 Guest

i am using dvd43+1clickdvdcopy.have had only 1 problem up until now and that was solved by unlocking the region code on my dvd rom drive. My new problem is with the Matrix. i put the dvd in and dvd43 face icon changes to mr demon face, as usual, but stays that way, doesn't change to mr green smiley face signalling all is ok. Accompanying this i get the following message- dvd matches drive region use exchange key to get title keys. Why would it say dvd matches drive region when my drive is now region free?
    How can i fix/get round this?
    HELP!

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

I do not have answers to all your problems 'cos DVD43 has been working perfectly for me (just keep getting that green smiling face). But on certain occasions when it didn't work the first time, I would toggle DVD43 off and on and it'll work. Someone else at this forum has also suggested playing the DVD for a short while before trying again (with disc still in burner).
    Hope that the above would be of help.

3. drne9of13

drne9of13 Guest

thanks for the suggestion. However once the demonface is up i cannot toggle between off and on as my system is jammed until i forcibley end dvd43. Secondly at this time i cannot play dvd's on my pc as i dont have any software on my system to do so. I do have dvd player software on disk and went to try to install it only to find out my retailer gave me the damn disk without a product code so i cannot install it until he gets me the codes. therefore i cannot try your second option of playing the disk for a while until such time as i can reinstall my player.
    Next i would like to ask if anyone can advise me on how to use 1clickdvdcopy with either dvdregion+cssfree or anydvd.
    dvdregion+cssfree states that it is compatible with 1clickdvdcopy yet when i attempt to copy, everything starts then i get the message that there is no disc in the drive and that another program has drive access. ie dvd region &cssfree. how do you get them to work together.
    i get the same result when using anydvd however i have not been able to confirm anydvd's compatibility with 1clickdvdcopy.
    helpppppppppppp!!!!

4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

5. drne9of13

drne9of13 Guest

once again thanks for the suggesstions.I will try the player etc however i cannot until i solve my new dilemma. Guess what? i seem to have fryed both my dvd drives.My system is saying that my hardware is corrupted along with saying the drivers are either missing or also corrupted.When i attempt to re install the drivers i get this code39. I am going to attempt to download new drivers today and see if that will be a fix. If not i guess its back to the shop.
    I am also considering getting new DRIVES any suggestions to which are the most stable for dvd copying will be appreciated.Don't mind paying for quality.
    I am also still keen to find out how to get 1clickdvdcopy to work with dvdregion+cssfree or anydvd.
    All help is greatly appreciated.