1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD43 UNINSTALL problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by russbarb, Feb 23, 2005.

1. russbarb

russbarb Member

I think you have the problem..I no longer care to be involved in this forum with rude people like you. I'm new at this and wanted help, but I refuse to take this abuse.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Whaaaaa :-(

Sorry you feel that way, but if you continue to ask the same questions over and over even after someone has answered them then you are going to get the same response at any forum you go to. There are literally hundreds of people on here that need help like your self and only a handfull of real experts at this to answer your questions, and Pete is probably one of if not the best here and has helped hundreds of people so if you don't want to listen to his sound advise then I will bid you a good farewell and hope you find what you are looking for else where.

3. maryjaned

maryjaned Member

Help!!! I just bought 1 click dvd copy and downloaded DVD43Free ...Now no matter what I try I cannot get rid of the yellow face on DVD43 Free!!! I tried clicking on the face and then on "close" but received a buzz in return; I tried the uninstall on my computer (I have Windows XP) nada; I tried deleting the program files but system won't let me because the program is open! I am so sorry I ever did this. Is there anyone who can PLEASE help me???

4. Gringle

Gringle Guest

LOL, I wouldn't worry over much about thet little yella face.
    I had a couple of mate's, who got the Japanesse sniper syndrome
    'tho. the only way they could watch tv, was from behind the setee..
    life was great, untill someone 'tried too' change the prog'

5. russbarb

russbarb Member

I had the same problem and I did try to uninstall from the Control Panel, although Scuba Pete didn't seem to read my emails and assumed that I didn't do it that way...and got very nasty about it!!!I finally got it to uninstall after a few days of fighting with it..I suggest going to search and everywhere you see DVD43 delete if from there (after starting with Control Panel Add/Delete) It finally went away...and since then I have reinstalled it..and now it seems to be fine so far. We all need help sometimes, especially if we aren't experienced..and treating someone like you would like to be treated is a very good thing..Good luck..

6. Gringle

Gringle Guest

russbarb:

If you think for a moment, anyone has been rude, or vindictive towards you, then you are in error.

I've miandered these forums for the past eight months, and never asked a question...

the answers are there..if you ask questions; don't complain 'bout the answers.. LOLOL :)

gringle

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2005
  7. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

russbarb,

I didn't mean to get "nasty". -

The proper way top remove DVD43 is to use Control Panel's Add & Remove Programs THEN remove DVD43 from C:\ Program Files\dvd43' folder, then reboot your computer.

I didn't "make it up" - it's all at DVD43's Home Page as are the "tips" for when it doesn't stop being "Yellow" :)

When you don't complete the entire process, it doesn't go away. All steps must be taken.

Here: http://dvd43.com/

and let there be peace,

Pete

8. russbarb

russbarb Member

Good that you don't have to ask any questions...some of us don't know it all and are learning and appreciate the help that some kind folks give us.

9. Gringle

Gringle Guest

A bump for fun:

Why ask questions,
    when the answers are
    before your eyes'

grigle and the bloke below

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2005
  10. maryjaned

maryjaned Member

RUSSBARB: Thanks - I did everything that was suggested but could not get rid of those icons nor did I have any control over my pc. In desperation I ran Norton scan and after several hours was finally able to shut down the pc - I restarted and finally was able to remover the program. I think I'll suspend any dvd copying for a while! PS Thanks for the kind words - I agree with you. There is much to be said for treating others with respect and kindness.