1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD43

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by ladyp12, Apr 25, 2011.

1. ladyp12

ladyp12 Member

I'm blonde....so bear with me please..

I downloaded the DVD43.com program but it doesn't seem to work on my computer. I have Windows 7.

I went to uninstall but it tells me I need to close the program before I can uninstall.
    If it's running in the background, how do I find where it's running so I can close it please?

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

open task manager & end dvd43 process (press Alt & Ctrl + del at the same time )or boot to safe mode & remove it from there (it shouldn't be running in run in safe mode)

3. ladyp12

ladyp12 Member

Thank you scorpNZ, I tried that from the get go........ it isn't running anywhere. Yet as soon as I try to uninstall I get the running pop up. :(

4. aldan

aldan Active member

try going to the start run menu and click on run.next type in msconfig and click on run.in the menu go to startup and disable dvd 43.restart your computer and try uninstalling it.

5. ladyp12

ladyp12 Member

Thank you very much Alden. That worked :) I've also learnt something new. (((hugs)))

6. aldan

aldan Active member

glad to help.i had a hell of a time getting rid of that one my self.its pretty much useless now anyway.Al.