1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd43free

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pcdum, Oct 1, 2004.

1. pcdum

pcdum Member

I am new to this. went to dvd43free offical website and tried to download...I got an error message stating that setup files were corrupt. Is it the website or my pc?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004
  2. pcdum

pcdum Member

I keep trying but am getting no where. All 4 links lead to no where. Is there another free software prgram I should try? or cont. to try dvd43free?

3. cruester

cruester Member

What burning program are you using? Most people on this forum agree that DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter are all you need. I personally have never used DVD43 but with shrink and decrypter there is no need to use it. If you still want to use DVD43 let us know what program you're gonna use with it.

4. pcdum

pcdum Member

I am trying to use dvd43free with 1clickdvd. I will try dvd decrypter and dvd shrink! thanks

5. cruester

cruester Member

Yeah, I've never used 1clickdvd but I think you will love DVD Shrink. Make sure you check out the guides for shrink on this site. And come back with any more questions you may have.

6. Gringle

Gringle Guest

I've just been reading on another similar site that dvd43, seems to be causing quite a few problems.

7. pcdum

pcdum Member

1clickdvd was reviewed as a very good program however they push for you to use dvd43free. I bought 1clickdvd then can't download dvd43free : (
    I am half way through burning now... used dvd decrypter and now I guess I am forced to buy DVD2one? to finish getting decrypted video file from source to destination file so that I can burn it from there. (?)
    Am I close?

8. cruester

cruester Member

If you use DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter you shouldn't have to buy anything. DVD Shrink will decrypt 99.9% of all your DVDs. When it comes time to burn to DVD+-R you have the option to burn with DVD Decrypter or Nero. Both Decrypter and Nero burn great with DVD Shrink. I use Nero but it's up to you. Don't buy anything!