1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd43free

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Rosie1234, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Rosie1234

Rosie1234 Guest

I thought I downloaded the dvd43free version. I had it about 30 days and i get a message that my free trial is up and I need to go purchase the program. I uninstalled it and then went into regedit and did a find and deleted everything that had dvd43 on it. I downloaded dvd43 from the site again and after it installs it says that i have to go and pay for it. Is there another free program out there that works as good as dvd43. Or do you have any suggestions on what I am doing wrong to get rid of the previous dvd43 so I can get it free again?

2. pulsar

pulsar Active member

You need to go to the OFFICIAL dvd43 website, not the dvdidle website. The version you have is not what you want. Here is the link,
    http://www.dvd43.com/ The version is 1.4 not the new version that you have to pay for!
    Hope this helps.
    Kind regards,
    Pulsar

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

there it goes again, the link is taking you to the wrong site. You have to type in the URL.

4. Rosie1234

Rosie1234 Guest

I did go to www.dvd43.com and downloaded that but after I installed it said I needed to buy it that my free trial is over. There has to be something I am not gettin rid of in registry I guess that is not letting me use the free version.

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Did you end up at the dvdidle website or the official free website?, there is a difference. I would uninstall & delete that bogus dvdidle prog.

6. pulsar

pulsar Active member

7. pulsar

pulsar Active member

8. Rosie1234

Rosie1234 Guest

No I didnt end up at the dvd Idle web site. I did download the free version. I did it 3 times and still got the same message that my free trial was up. I will try your suggestions. I am New to this and really just want to copy dvd to dvd right now. I have ICopyDvds2 and the dvd43 worked great with it.