1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD9 ISO

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by vgaddict8, Dec 1, 2005.

1. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Hi. I downloaded a DVD9 movie and what I got wasn't VOB's files-I just got one big 7 gig ISO FILE. Is there any way convert this Big iso file back to vob files so I can make two dvd5 out of this movie?

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Just open your iso file with DVD Shrink and then use reauthor mode with Start and End Frames. Here is a guide

http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/Setting Start.pdf

Or run it through Shrink and it will create DVD Files if you have that option checked in your backup preferences. Make sure you set it to DVD9 if you do not want to alter the movie and want two disks, or just run it through Shrink and it will fit on one disk, and then just burn.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  3. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

in relation to what arniebear said about using shrink, an easier method in my opinion would be to mount the ISO in a virtual drive like daemon tools or Nero imagedrive and to import the disk in shrink or nero recode and shrink to one dvd5 with almost NO loss of quality saving you the trouble of splitting the disk :)

4. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

Or, If you have;

IsoBuster
    CloneDVD2

1. Load the .iso in Isobuster, and choose to extract the VIDEO_TS folder into a folder on your hard drive.

2. Open CloneDVD2 and load the VIDEO_TS folder, use the scissors in the preview pane to split the movie.

3. Burn 1/2 to a blank DVDr and the other half to another DVDr

The neat thing about doing it this way is there is no compression, so you have excellent quality.

Also, you get a full menu on disc 2.

Just another way of doing things!

Peace,

Weycraze

5. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Hey you guys, thanks for all the input. DVD9 movies are a pain in the neck. Too bad most of the good and current movies are DVD9.

6. 0ldskool

0ldskool Member

how do u stick a gif image in ur sig???

7. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

by typing [bold][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2005