1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd9 to dvd-r

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by AmelieMan, Nov 12, 2004.

1. AmelieMan

AmelieMan Guest

Hi All,

I am trying to back up a dvd9 movie.
    I have dvd decrypted it, dvd shrunk it and the resulting output is under 4.35GB.
    I followed this guide:-
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/dvd9_to_dvdr_with_dvd_shrink.cfm
    Using Nero StartSmart, make dvd-video and adding the files the dvd-r burns correctly but the layout/order is muddled. So when I play it in my dvd player it starts about 20 minutes in and then skips to the title screen etc.

Is there a way of burning the resultant files so they burn in order?

Thank you

Amelie.
    x

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you go into the Shrink settings, you can have Shrink auto start Nero to do the burn for you. This way there isn't any problem with how you place the files in Nero. Its all done automatically. You can also set Shrink to auto burn with Decrypter the same way.

Jerry

3. AmelieMan

AmelieMan Guest

Thanks Jerry,

Are you referring to edit -> preferences -> file i/o tab and then choose "enable burning with nero" because I have tried that it doesn't seem to work.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Yes, that is correct. What version of Nero are you using? I think you need at least Ver. 5.5 to work. Maybe try the auto burn with Decrypter. Thats supposed to work well also.

Jerry