1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDCOPYXPRESS {PROBS}

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Nukid, May 6, 2003.

1. Nukid

Nukid Guest

Hi all out there, like a lot of you i,m new to this. I recently got XPRESS but having probs backing up films, tried X Men, reads about 60% then Xpress gen, errors appears. tried 6 times, same thing. yet copied predator2 with no probs. DVDXCOPY also installed, works great, but option of one disc copies obviously nice to have if can get it working right. Any advice out there for novice?

2. cheezzzz

cheezzzz Regular member

I think there is an update v2.01 for dvdxcopy express (having lotsa problem). As for the dvdxcopy you rarely can fit a movie to 1 dvd. In fact I only use dxc for that purpose otherwise I use smartripper/dvd2one/nero.

cheezzzz

3. Nukid

Nukid Guest

thanx cheezzz, did,t know 2.1 version ready. realise lots of people struggling with vers. 2.0 read quite a few threads, very informative for newbie like me. i only have 40gig h.d. at present, could this be a prob? i,m on windows 2000 1.8 gig. pioneer 105, burner, LG dvd rom, dvdxcopy inst. nero, instant copy, can,t understand why one minute working, next not. makes life interesting tho.

4. cheezzzz

cheezzzz Regular member

Nah, I dont think hard drive space is the prob. If you have about 8gigs in the destination file it should be adequate. Try using different brand media. I use TDK -/+ and Ive never had a coaster yet.

cheezzzz

5. Nukid

Nukid Guest

hi cheezzz writing not problem, my write media works fine, its reading process that often fails, once read o.k. copies great.

6. burnerman

burnerman Guest

DVD X COPY Express trouble:
    Both original and v 2.01 have the same problem on my notebook and desktop. The program copies the movie to my hard drive OK. Step asks for a blank DVD then freezes (every optionn is grayed out).

I phone and emailed Tech Support with no response. Does any of these (321Studio programs work)? I also own DVD X Copy and DVD Copy Plus.

Burnerman

7. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

I personally will not use DVD X Copy of any version of kind.

All other related DVDXCopy banter should be in this forum http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/