1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdexpress

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bandog, Mar 7, 2005.

1. bandog

bandog Guest

I see on the upgraded version that it has a quality scale.When it says {100%}does it mean that the whole disc can be copied wihoutany gliches?..Ie..the movie skipping chapters or stopping suddenly.Also,on the attributes page it has write speed....fastest,reccommended,slowest.I'm using 8x blanks and I'm using reccommended speed.Will the blank be written cleaner if I switch to slower re-write speed?....Thanx...By the way,This is a great site for information..Though some is over my head..:}

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

DVD X Copy Express?

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

You cannot change the burn speed with x-copy products. Not sure what the attributes page is. I have x-copy xpress & platinum. I have never seen an attributes page before. Are you sure you have the 321 studios version? Not that I can think of any others! What is the version number you are using?

4. bandog

bandog Guest

Apologies.....It's dvdfab express...I thought that they were one in the same..it's the newest version...2.80....I'm just a newbie...:}....The burn speed box I'm referring to is on the settings page...The guide does'nt say anything about it that I've read