1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDFab/AnyDVD or both

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by dobymax, Oct 28, 2009.

1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@slowcloud

You had your go at the free AnyDVD, now it's time you pony up the cash and own the fine product that breaks all DRMs. Most of us have. "A free ride is never forever."

2. shoutz2u

shoutz2u Member

you're right; sorry- a bit much on the noise.

you're also right - i didn't look at the whole page - the FREE 'mini' app was one item; but the full dvdfab was a 2nd item; my mistake & apologies.

3. rick5446

rick5446 Guest

For the life of me, with all the help and instructions. I Can't see why anybody is having problems with this DVD..All the suggestions worked out great 4 me. AnyDVD with DVD Shrink, or CloneDVD, worked great.
    I even used DVD Fab worked Perfect.
    Even went to the time and trouble to D/L the MKV of the Movie, and used ConvertX 2 make a DVD. INCIDENTALLY the MKV Conversion turn out a better Quality DVD then ripping it from the original

4. dobymax

dobymax Member

Can you have Anydvd and Clonedvd loaded at home and at work? I know I have DvdFab loaded like this, just wondering about the other. TIA.

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@dobymax

I think you can have both programs at work and home. Not sure if it's someoneelses business pc. You can always go to slysoft and ask them they will respond.

6. dobymax

dobymax Member

Thanks garmoon. I went ahead today and purchased both anydvd and clonedvd. I am very happy so far. Thanks again.

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

you made a good purchase. I have both. Clone is especially nice for doing serial dvds like 24 or weeds etc. AnyDVD is just the best.