1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDFab HD Decrypter 6.0.2.2 Error message need help

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by bld101, Jul 15, 2009.

1. bld101

bld101 Member

I have been running the free version of DVDFab HD Decrypter 6.0.2.2 for weeks now without a problem. I have Windows Vista and last night I tried to decrypt a DVD and I kept getting this error message pop up. When I start up DVDfab and I load the DVD in the drive to decrypt right when it starts to read the disc before decrypting is when I get the error. It says windows has to close the DVDfab program due to error and windows will search for a solution and it closes the program down within 10 seconds and never provides me with a solution. So I uninstalled the program went and downloaded the program again and reinstalled it and it did the same thing. I even tried changing DVD's thinking it might be the DVD and I still got the error message. I'm not to computer savvy so I was wondering if anyone had any solutions to fix the problem? Could it be Vista? Anything at this point would be helpful. Thanks!!!

2. PCH_Dude

PCH_Dude Member

Try using DVDFab 5 if 6 doesn't. I have both and Fab6 gives me more problems than 5.