1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDLab Chapter Menu question

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by kikutap, Mar 30, 2005.

1. kikutap

kikutap Member

Hello all,

I have a question for you guys. I have used the render menu motion tool to create 10 second looping clips of the chapters. I also want to add an audio track (ie.music) to the chapter selection menus. these audio tracks are complete songs, 4 to 5 minutes in length. when i add them, it only plays the first 10 seconds due to the looping chapter clips. is there any way to play the full audio track while the chapter clips loop every 10 seconds?

Thanks for your help in advance.

2. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

Short answer, No.

3. kikutap

kikutap Member

hmmm, that's not too good...I guess I either have to remove the looping chapter clips or extend the length of the clips to like 20 secs and use another program to edit the audio clips to the portion i like...i guess i can throw the full audio track in like a bonus section or something.

anyways thanks for your quick response.

4. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

This isn't a limitation of DVDLab. It's a limitation of the DVD spec. NO authoring program will allow you to run a continuous audio track, while switching menus.