1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdlab pro

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by G-Dizzle, Apr 10, 2007.

1. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

Hi, Ive been using this for a while now, and the prog used to work fine.

When Im compiling a dvd, I usually test it to see if it will work in the dvd player.

But when I click play, and go to the play all button or any other button, the thing linked to it no longer pops up, how to i fix this.

2. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

also, what do i do if i have a movie, that i transcoded with convertx2dvd, that is split into 2 parts and wont join.

1_1
    1_2

3. Suba

Suba Regular member

If you want help with your first question you have to give more info, like picture of connection screen, log file.
    To your second question. You can join files (VOBs) on import to DVD lab, it asks you for it during import to the asset bin window, or you can just connect two clips together with connection link.

4. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

It worked for some reason, nvm. Thanks for the help with the second question, but the first question still is up for grabs, ill see if i can get u a sc.

Both are still unanswered, one of the video files was only half of the entire episode, so i gave up, and am reencoding the entire lot of episodes, but here is the sc of the connections.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  5. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

New Problem, I compiled the dvd, but when i go to burn it with dvdshrink, it says it encountered an error and cannot continue.

invalid data file in vob 1_5

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

that signature is using half the bandwidth in my street, let's see it shrunk to 50kb or under, ASAP

7. Suba

Suba Regular member

I have seen your connections, they look OK.
    I would do it to connect only from Root menu to all three episodes (three buttons) and one Play All button.
    Do not use Shrink for burning, sometime it does not like what you do in other applications.
    If you have Nero or Roxio use those for burn. There is also free software ImgBurn. I do not use it, but lots of people do.
    If it still does not work post Log file.

8. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

ya i just used nero burning rom and it worked.

9. lfawcus

lfawcus Member

what program in nero would i use? burning rom?

10. Suba

Suba Regular member

Hi Ifawcus
    I assume your question is for burning DVDs. In that case choose Burning Rom DVD Video, and insert your files into VIDEO_TS folder there. Do not put there VIDEO_TS folder from compilation, only files from within that folder.
    I usually use Nero Recode for that. If your files are right size for DVD it will just burn them, if they are larger it will compress them further to fit.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  11. Headborg

Headborg Regular member

if I follow you: you're saying you go back to the menu and try clicking on your Buttons? at the top of your work area under Menu you have a option for simulate? then right below that you have options for Follow Link or not to follow link depending on if this is checked or not...."the thing linked to it no longer pops up"? if i follow you correctly? ok, under Debug? you run thru your project and when it gets to the menu you click on the little picture then nothing happens?