1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDStripper

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by scilence, Oct 22, 2004.

1. scilence

scilence Member

I was recently using DVDStripper when i encountered an interesting error. My error says

Run-time error '-2147203637 (800445cb)':

CMruList component failure

I was unable to find any info on the net aside from one person with a similar post to this one and their issue (according to the post) was still unresolved. So far I have tried re-dowloading the program but it still errors the same way. I have tried renaming the last few folders it had use of and it still errors. I have also used resupreme to clear registry and then install again (which is just unzipping one exe file and no instaltion involed) just in case that was the problem.

If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it alot. IF no one knows how to fix it, then i would appreciate a new re-authoring tool that lets me remove extras from DVDs while still being able to keep the menu when I back them up. Thanks alot in advance!

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Don't know about the error...but several tools can do what you want. DVDReMake, Clone DVD, IfoEdit, DVD Shrink (shrink it to still images, very small), etc.

Adder.

3. MackemX

MackemX Regular member

http://www.dvdrbase.com/showthread.php?t=37076

that thread should help ;), if not do a search in the forum for 2147203637 will spit out a few more threads ;)

as adder01 mentions there's a few tools around that can remove the crap

if you liked DVDStripper then you should enjoy DVDRemake as it's far more advanced and faster :)

4. scilence

scilence Member

Thanks alot!