1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdxcopy express prob copying

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by MGY515, Oct 21, 2004.

1. MGY515

MGY515 Guest

i have problem making a backup copy of "lion king, Nemo, and Cat in the Hat." The problem is that it would read the dvd fine, but when i put a blank recordable disc it would read err when i click "write". Then it waits again for another blank disc to be inserted. I used dvd-r, dvd+r, and dvd +RW. The brands I used are memorex and tdk media. Can someone tell me what kind of disc media i need to use or any suggestions or have experience w/ my problems?

2. 321sucker

321sucker Regular member

TDK media is excellent media, therefore media is not the issue. On some systems, especially with AMD chipsets,Xcopy has problems with Disney movies, not much that you can do about it, except make certain there are no programs that run in the background that will conflict with Xcopy and impede its progress. Search for the 321 blacklist, it should be posted on the forum somewhere. Follow [bold]ALL[/bold] of the suggestions there. If that doesnt help resolve the issue. Google search and download DVD-Decryptor and DVD-Shrink. Free of charge.

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Lots of people have had problems doing Disney movies with XCopy. My advice is to try DVD Shrink and DVD Decrytper.

Future XCopy questions are to be posted here:
    http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com

4. MGY515

MGY515 Guest

Thanks guys!!