1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdxcopy express

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by onelessuk, Jun 28, 2003.

1. onelessuk

onelessuk Guest

my program was working fine for a while but after acouple of weeks,icannot write to any disc wether it be +r or+rw.on an rw program copies film ask sfor blank dvd thenit formats disc and says burn completed successfully without actually writing any thing on a+r it just comes up with write error.i have even wiped my computer and reinstalled to see if i had something wrong but i am having same thing happening again. i have tried both the 2.1 and updated xpress copy to no effect i am using an nec 1100a writer on win xp pro,40 gig hard drive with plenty o f spare.can anyone help please.

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You are so in the wrong forum...Why did you post it here? Why not in the DVD X Copy forum. Who is going to be able to help you here? This is feedback and suggestions???

3. onelessuk

onelessuk Guest

obviously not you.get over yourself

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Get over myself?? Learn how to use your computer and brain. This is Feedback and suggestions for afterdawn. Use the DVD X Copy forum and wind your neck in.
    Explain to me how your problem has anything to do with improving the Afterdawn experience. I'd be really interested to hear that. Why don't you read the rules before making a post!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2003