1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDXCOPY Platinum and activations in the future....

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by nickpeck, Aug 11, 2004.

1. nickpeck

nickpeck Guest

Hello, I just noticed today that 321 has closed down and that leaves me wondering about the software I bought awhile back. Will I still be able to activate my program in the future?

Im using 3.2.1 Platinum right now and have read about how to add a ripper to the latest version of platinum. But again, I have missed out on this and I have looked around and havent seen anything about activating the software for future installs. Are we still have a limited amount of installs or is it set higher so we dont need to worry about it?

I reformat a lot and I had to contact a mod every so often to have him reset my install amount but will that still be able to be done now that 321 is closed? Ill look around some more and if I find the answer Ill lock/delete.

Thanks for your help

*edit*

Im finding bits about this around everywhere and its a real pain in the arse. I ONLY use DVDXCOPY Platinum, and again, I have only been using the 3.2.1 version because it has the ripper in it but I downloaded the 4.0.3.8 version (the last update) but does that have a ripper or not? If that is RF, can I still activate it with my current Liscense ID or do I need a new liscense to activate it?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2004
  2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member