1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DvdXCopy Platinum -- How to Copy a Copy?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by garzajd, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Herth, go to the forum start page--then the forum title One Click Transcoding tools. Look for a thread called
    321GONE. The 1st message written by Psidoc is where the patch is located. He wrote it and had a link to it in the message. Not sure if its still active but try.
    Jerry

2. Herth

Herth Member

Thx, Jerry746

3. drectr1

drectr1 Member

Could someone tell me where to get the 321Gone Patch? Thanks.

4. kitten2

kitten2 Member

If you type 321 Gone in the "Search" field at the top of this forum, it will pull up one choice. That is the original message with the link in it.

5. PsiDOC

PsiDOC Member

Jerry746 where have you been??? lol
    Yes the link IS still active and some headway has ben made in the entire disk mode. It now supports Entire Disk single language DVD's. Multi language is giving me headaches though.
    All:
    Sunday I intend to write in a "watermark" removal patch as well. The inverted commas are because it's basically a log of when and whose licence number that backup was made from. I have never as of yet had any problems copying one of my backups made in XPress. 100% success in Nero6 and Alcohol 120%. If it was really watermarked for copy protection then I personally think I would not be able to do this.
    Maybe it's just me!!
    Regards,
    Psi

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

HI Psi, How are you? I've been watching your great progress with the Patch. You seem to have some good guys helping with the different problems. I've been tied up with extra things at work. We have a change of ownership happening soon. Nothing will change but the INC. name. But caused us to do a complete inventory of 3 stores and 2 warehouses twice. Once was year end, then again for the purchase change over. I was so much fun the 1st time we did it again LOL!! I don't have to count sheep at night, I see serial numbers flashing by. Keep up the good work, you'll get the multi language licked soon I'm sure.
    Jerry

7. ispy

ispy Regular member

Psi: I agree with you,you can recopy Express made discs using Nero Recode 2, its really easy & quality is fine.I even recopied & removed warning screen from discs backed up before your brilliant 321 Gone was about. Happy coding. ispy

8. gaz_0001

gaz_0001 Regular member

DVD X Copy is more trouble than its worth, ihave recently started copying DVD's (Week or So Ago) and i have been copying them like crazy. I got myself a copy of DVD X Platinum (New One) and i have used it once. All you will need is Nero, DVD Shrink, Clone DVD, Any DVD. With this combo of software i dont think there is anything that cant be copied. Use DVD Shrink to rip an original over 4.35Gb, then burn with Nero. Use Clone DVD and AnyDVD to copy an original under 4.35Gb. And for already copied DVD's just uxse Nero. Couldnt Be easier!! Oh, and make sure that you read and understand the Guides which are on this website.

9. Nitin

Nitin Member

Hi
    I wanted to know how can anybody track down by DVD if I never give it to anybody who I do not trust? In other words is there anything in the DVDXcopy software which keeps track of which DVDs i have burned and potentially report it without my knowledge?
    Thanks a lot

10. WasExtra

WasExtra Guest

No no no nothing like that. Go into a copying frenzy if you want ... I'm up to 600 movies and I'm a bloody lending library :).

11. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi guys, I don't know how true this is because I never really dug into this. X copy software not only puts the backup screen eye sore on the backup, but its suppose to water-mark the copy with the serial number of the software package that made the copy. If this is true then the copy could be traced back to the original owner of the software package. This is just what I have read and I do think it is possible.

Jerry

12. Nitin

Nitin Member

Thanks a lot