1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDXCOPY

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by scott181, Sep 5, 2003.

1. scott181

scott181 Member

Running into a problem with dvdxcopy. I'm backing up the second season of Stargate SG1. Each DVD usually has 5 episodes on it. I had no trouble with the first season. All of the second season are giving me fits. If I use dvdxcopy express it only reads the drive for about 30 seconds and says it is 100% done. If I use dvdxcopy it makes one dvd about 4.8 gig so it won't fit. I've tried spliting it at different chapters, deleting all of the extra features and still it won't fit on 2 dvd's. Anyone else had this trouble???? Both programs have worked great for me on everything else that I have backed up. Thanks for any help.

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

Download dvdshrink, it's free! Give it a go you have nothing to lose. I have'nt tried backing up eposodic movies yet but apparently dvdshrink does it fine + very easy to use.

3. scott181

scott181 Member

Got it and it worked great. Used Nero to burn it. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.