1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDXCopy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Nervectr, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Nervectr

Nervectr Member

I need to activate DVDXCopy. I have an original CD with DVDXCopy with a license ID and a Password. I also have a downloaded file with the last version of the software, "DVDXCopy_v1.5.2_full_install". I cannot install either version because when I attempt to activate the software via Internet, I receive "ERROR (8)- INVALID SERVER RESPONSE". Does anyone know how I can activate the software?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

3. Nervectr

Nervectr Member

flip218,

Thank you. Once I disabled Norton Anti-Virus and Norton Internet Security, I was able to activate the software.

After reading some of the other info that is posted, it appears that I also need to reconfigure my Norton software as noted on the 321 Studio "Blacklist".

Thanks again.

Nervecenter, aka "Nervectr"

4. flip218

The only thing I disable/remove is packet writing software. (ie. drag to disc, incd4, etc ...)

I leave everything running :) firewall & anti-virus included. It also depends on your system specs.

5. Nervectr

Nervectr Member

You are correct, I said re-configure "Norton" when I should have said "Roxio". Specifically, the drag to disc feature of Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator software.

Thanks again,

Nervecenter

6. flip218

lol ... I used to use Roxio 6, and I kept drag to disc. Everything worked :) Again depends on the pc :)