1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdxpress re-activation

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by irishmuse, May 17, 2004.

1. irishmuse

irishmuse Guest

I have just reformatted my hard drive and upgraded my operation system(xp pro)and went to reinstall my legal copy of xpress and could not re-activate it with my license ID etc.Contacting 321 Studios for support has been a waste of time as there techinical people do't seem to answer there emails .Has anyone had the problem before

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Yea, don't bother with e-mail. 321 studios have down sized alot from what I've read. Hate to say but you do have to call them. They've got some pretty strick hours. I would call them early, as soon as the open the phones if possible. But once you are connected they are more than willing to reset your activations.

3. Braxas

Braxas Member

Until that point in time when you get DVD Xcopy working again you might want to look at the Guides section and start tinkering around with DVD Shrink/DVD Decrypter - both free programs and they work extremely well.

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Great advice Braxas, I was a sucker and bought both XCopy Platinum and DVDCloner2. Afterwards I discovered afterdawn. Now I only use DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. Once and awhile I'll use XCopy or DVDCloner so I feel like I get my moneys worth.