1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DX10 on AGP?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Waymon3X6, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

Hello all, I have been looking around and I was wondering if dx10 would ever come out for agp. I am wondering this because I have agp, and I dont want to upgrade just yet, although I would want a nvidia 8800 for crysis. So do u think theres anyhope for dx10 on agp?

2. marsey99

marsey99 Regular member

i dont know wether it will be possible to do with the availible bandwidth through an agp slot but if they can get a 1950 on agp who knows.

i haven't seen any rumours that lead me to think it will happen though.

mmmmmm crysis looks nice doesn't it, maybe as a good a reason as any to upgrade.

3. dazila

dazila Regular member

No card that runs on AGP has support for DirectX 10,You dont need to worry for the next year as DX9 will do fine.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Waymon3X6, edit your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP.
    2. An image-only signature should be less than 50kb in size, and be at most 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.
    4. If you want to use both text and image in your signature the image should not be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, and you can use up to three lines of text.