Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by DJGILLY, Jul 13, 2007.
PROVIDER:CABLE & WIRELESS
Please follow these instructions very carefully.
1. Turn off your phone, put in a SIM of a provider that it is not
locked to, and turn it back on.
2. At the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#.
i.e ( star/hash/9998/star/3323/hash )
A message will pop up telling you to press exit, Press exit.
Choose malloc fail.
Your phone will reboot and your SIM will work.
3. Type *0141# and then hit call.
This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
4. Power down your phone and insert a SIM card other than the one that is in it.
Power back up your phone.
5. At the SIM code prompt type 00000000, (that is 8 zeroes.)
Your phone should now be unlocked
In newer phones it is possible to use this alterative to above Simply type in keypad #*7337#) With no sim in phone
Can reset phone & unlock.
Separate names with a comma.