1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easiest way to create VCD?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by gtcthird, Feb 21, 2004.

1. gtcthird

gtcthird Member

Which of the programs used here is the easiest way to create VCDs and SVCDs. I currently use DVD to DivX.
    Also,is there a simple way to create chapters on VCDs.

2. lolo209

lolo209 Member

i got vcdeasy, tmpgenc, easy video splitter, and for the movies that are xvid i use ffdshow. the only programs that take long is the tmpgenc, then its vcdeasy, then easy video splitter. and with vcdeasy you can put chapters in it. to me its the easiest way.

3. jakks

jakks Regular member

I go with Smartripper, Then DVD2AVI, Then TMPGEnc, VCDeasy and finally Nero

4. Lostboy76

Lostboy76 Member

hey do you get pauses every chapter when using vcdeasy? i use nero to burn and each video part it goes to has this pause for half a second..it's annoying...

5. Bigiboi

Bigiboi Member

i use Smartripper get the vob files, then Flask converter, which converts your vob to mpeg2 (good quality too).
    i don't know if they still have the flask program for download. well happy hunting then.

Bigiboi

6. Bigiboi

Bigiboi Member

i use Smartripper get the vob files, then Flask converter, which converts your vob to mpeg2 (good quality too)than use nero6 to make my vcd or svcd.
    i don't know if they still have the flask program for download. well happy hunting then.

Bigiboi