1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ebuyer: good or bad?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by fastfox, Dec 15, 2007.

1. fastfox

fastfox Member

Having a gut full with ebuyer at the moment.
    I`m trying to get the second faulty main board ive brought off them replaced without much success.
    They dont seem interested in helping me in the slightest.
    Basically, i ordered a main board and they send the wrong one (It was even part of a bundle)
    The replacement board they sent was right but latter developed a fault where the keybaord and mouse stopped responding and now to top it all, the replacement to that board is now doing the same!

I was just wondering what the general consensus is on ebuyer
    Good or bad?

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Over the last 2 years I have bought 4 internal hard disks, one external, a monitor, and 4 GB of RAM. One of the RAM sticks was faulty and they replaced it without any quibbles. I am a very satisfied customer.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Have bought many things thru them for at least 3 years now, nothing but good things to say about them; maybe their returns process is too strict ie maybe they think it's you who's breaking the motherboards;
    i've returned a few things thru them before, never had a problem other than having to wait for them to test a faulty motherboard the other day; that was only annoying as the entire PC had just been built and then the board died so the new PC had to just sit there until the replacement board was sent out.

if i were you i'd choose a different motherboard..

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007