1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edit DVD+VR disk from set-top recorder on PC

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by ljmiller, Apr 25, 2005.

1. ljmiller

ljmiller Guest

I am looking for a cheap and simple, or free, software that will do minor editing of DVD+VR disks, to remove complete chapters, or parts of chapters, directly on the not-finalized DVD+VR disk. I am coping my 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD with a ILO set-top recorder. It is easy and quick (2 hours for a 2 hour tape), but a few have long gaps, or camera mess-ups, that I would like to remove, or skip, with a PC editor, and burn the changes to the same un-finalized +R DVD. I have 3 or 4 video softwares, but none seem to be able to do it.

2. davewood

davewood Guest

Ive tried loads the best is WOMBLE MPEGVCR its brilliant very simple cuts out all the averts right to the last frame , i record mtv while i go out then i come back home and take out the songs i dont want and complile my own selection and then when ive got about 30 videos i put them all on a dvd all with transitions between songs and hey presto a music dvd that has all my favourite songs, im currently on Volume 5 the program is not free but i dont think its much to buy.....