1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing an already created DVD recorder menu on PC?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BentexTV, Oct 28, 2007.

1. BentexTV

BentexTV Member

Hi,
    I have a Philips DVD+R recorder. I would like to edit the menu on my pc before I finalize the disc. Is there any software that does this? Also I'd like to finalize the disc on pc and not on my philips recorder because sometimes I get an error.

I had a look through the guides but couldn't find an answer so sorry if this was answered before.

2. pacman33

pacman33 Guest

Ummm I don't know to much about the dvdplayer/recorders, But I'm not sure if you can record on that, then finalize on computer. I think they finalize on their own, but I'm not entirely sure.
    If it does finalize on its own, You can always just rip the dvd you just burned and edit everything, then reburn it with your computer. But you would have to use two discs to do that. Which to me wouldn't be worth it. But its all up to you.

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

at a guess i would say nero vision, but not sure if it can read unfinalized or even dvd-VR format which i think standalone dvd recorders use the VR?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2007