1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eeprom/softmod problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by BlakMajik, Apr 30, 2005.

1. BlakMajik

BlakMajik Member

I have a 1.6 xbox and installed the UXE softmod with splinter cell. It was working fine for about 3 weeks. I turned it on a week ago and it gave me an error 21. I tried hotswapping with no success. I also tried booting with slayer's 2.6 also with no success. I even tried the Auto Installer deluxe but alas no go either. I research on a variety of sites and I did find out that the steady green to flashing red led has something to do with the eeprom. Can any one tell me if there is a way to fix this without a modchip? If not can anyone offer a suggestion for a solderless chip that I can use with a 1.6 box? Thank you all in advance.

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

modchip, I'd go with the xenium spice because it is currently the only solderless adaptor that fits all versions of xbox's 1.0-1.6b and it's really easy to install. It's a great chip and you can get the chip over at bmmods.com or anywhere you please most shops carry it, if you need anymore help post or pm me and we can see if we can help you.

Degalle

3. BlakMajik

BlakMajik Member

Thank you very much...