1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emergency and Disaster Preparedness (and Official CB Radio Thread)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Auslander, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

my spring break lines up with none of my friends, so i'm thinking about driving down into tennessee or something and spending a week in the woods. as long as the Deliverance boys don't get me, i think that time alone would be fun.

2. okokyea

okokyea Member

oh remember the jupter effect? yea a book was made about the planets
    lineing up (1982?)nothing happen,but the guy made another book, "why nothing happen and made another $1000000

be prepared for an ice age why ? the aribs will all have the bomb,in the next 5 years;meny of them already have sum and small tac's.
    when they decide to nuke Isreal and they will, its because they want to get there holyland back, will when this happens, they will send over at least 10 -15 nukes of course isreal will send over more(to aribs)
    (all you need is 20)then its going to get real cold,from the ruble and dust of the bombs,we will have a iceage.people unprepaired
    will starve or freeze you will need enough food and supplys for at least two years,get your solor pannel's ready and cb\hamradio
    stay warm ! all we can hope for,is that isreal gets more subs with
    lots of nukes,like we did with the russans and china,so they will no,that if they launch,they will be glass! but will that matter?
    its a mind set with many aribs
    got a good jacket?

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

the arabs won't be nuking israel. they'll use conventional warfare to regain the holy land, as they don't want to glow green every time they visit.

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I would imagine if the Israelis can't have the Holy Land that they would NUKE it themselves. I can't imagine why they haven't removed the "Dome of the Rock." And reclaimed their holy site.

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i can see them nuking other places, but i just don't see it happening to the holy land. i think they'd be too afraid to piss off god.

then again, god did say treat others as you want to be treated and don't kill people, and look how they obey.

perhaps religions is a mask for greed?

in the old testament, it does say to burn witches and gays at the stake. >.<

i hope everyday that the world doesn't get stupid enough to start a nuclear war. two have been dropped during war, and that's far too many as it is. but then again, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

6. Polyarny

Polyarny Regular member

yeah only two have been dropped during war. but plenty others have been dropped outside of it. did you know that at one point the soviets were planning on testing a 400 megaton hydrogen bomb. but they decided it wasnt safe, lucky for the rest of us, huh. i too hope that no one decide to start a nuclear war. there are about 20,000 nuclear weapons in the world, and the U.S. and Russia own all but about 2000 of them. scary huh? and whats worse is if one country decides to fire them off, you know every one going to start pushing their "big red buttons", and most of ours and russias weapons are aimed at major population areas. we would be screwed. on that note aus, im hiding with you if it comes to that.

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

scary, indeed. i know some caves we could park the subie in and stay safe long enough for everyone else to die. ^.^

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

It is my personal opionion that we should be out of that part of the world entirely. They're rather like a bee hive ... they don't bother you unless you poke your nose where it doesn't belong which we've done on numerous occasions and we've known this since Richard the Lionhearted lol! One can't "spread democracy". Like our own revolution, the French and all other revolutions, the want and struggle for freedom must start from within. To support someone's effort is one thing, to go and do it for them is quite another.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2007
  9. okokyea

okokyea Member

okokyea but did you know that japan, set off a "A" bomb, 10 weeks before we bombed them with ours? yep they had the bomb and was testing it in korea.
    After the war, the sovit union got there first in korea and got most of the equipment and the professers that did not do harry carrie! (its no wonder they got the bomb so soon) we got what was left of the stuff that was in japan, most stuff there was blown up by the bombing. (by our bombing)
    Japan was going to use subs, to get it off our shores, then a kamekazee rocket plane, with it and (a man flying) into sanfrancisco
    So now, i dont feel as bad as i used to about what we did to them; when they were planning the same thing to us, at least we warned them!it was coming ahsooo!
    will we almost had to learn japanese!

good thing there on our side now!

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

yeah, as they made my car that i love. ^.^

anyone else have a CB in their vehicle?

11. okokyea

okokyea Member

cb is nice but hamradios are so much better with a little bit of study, a lic. is easy to earn ! i have an rf amplifier that puts out 3500watts! used it on that band a long time ago, (in my car)but now i use it on 20 meters, lots more fun but most time, i dont need so much power on the ham bands.
    Oh if you dont beleve me that japan had the bomb in world war 2, then watch the history int. ch. the documentary will air again soon!

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

ham radios don't fit in my glovebox, though.

13. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Yeah and that towering antenna could be a problem with overpasses! LOL

14. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Ah, but the CB radio has a dark and seedy side to it also...what are you REALLY using it for Aus?

15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

communicating with my friends to keep an eye on the cops and sneak eleanor to the boat with her 49 relatives and send them overseas! ^.^

16. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

17. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

the truckers love to see ol' Aus and Natasha out on the road, anyway. they tend to be a friendly bunch, lol. too bad i'm not gonna stop to meet any of them. ^.^

18. Polyarny

Polyarny Regular member

aw why not aus, im sure you could meet bubba again, im sure hed be glad to see you. lol

19. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

on a related note, i'm thinking about driving to florida and bumming on the beaches for spring break. probably alone, cuz some jackasses (polyarny) won't skip school to go with me.

20. Polyarny

Polyarny Regular member

oiy, you aus, i didnt do anything, its not my fault your goofy school doesnt have the same spring break as mine. or that you decided to go away to college instead of going to jeffco. you could have skipped school this last week so i dont want to hear it. lol and besides i cant afford to skip school for a week anyway, nor would my girlfriend want me to leave for a week, wouldnt want to make her mad, bad things could happen...
    we can go to florida over the summer if you like, and next time you come back ill explain matt an I's plan to you, tis a good one. when are you coming back btw?