1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emo,pop punk vocalist looking!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by D.D, Dec 26, 2004.

1. D.D

D.D Guest

hey dudes im looking for a band that i can put my songs too an start playing shows an to call my own!!!an do some thing thing with my life(LOL)i,ve been in lots of bands an lots of bands an still not a thing (LOL) but im not giveing up this is my life its the only thing that get me thru.(LOL) well i'll stop beeing alll off(LOL) the bands i look up too are( fall out boy,mxpx,mest,nfg,blink182,sensesfail,afi,tbs,m.c romance,the used, and dudes theres so much more it would take for ever(LOL)but if this sounds cool to you hit me back at How_To_Get_Banned@afterdawn.com thanks dudes...........................

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2005
  2. sideb

sideb Guest

where you from?
    I am from cali and it is soo hard to find anyone that can actually sing out here and has any drive. hit me back with where your from...

3. DokeBoy87

DokeBoy87 Member

yo im in a band and we serious bout makin it big. we need a vocalist rite now tho... from wut i read in your thing, sounds like we like the same stuff..im da drummer by the way. we gonna be in da ny/nj area. if u got nething so i can hear wut u sound like then that would be nice. just email me at:How_To_Get_Banned@afterdawn.com aight lataz or jsut reply. cya

Last edited: Jan 26, 2005
  4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

5. Josh_24

Josh_24 Guest

where u from?

6. Momrules

Momrules Member

Hey my names mike look weve been in a band for quite some time now and were looking for a replacement lead singer our old one just aint cutting it so if your interested contact me. Later

Last edited: Aug 10, 2005
  7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Momrules,

Just to let you know I banned D.D. for posting his email address. Try to read the whole thread before posting next time.

And I would remove your email address if I were you.