1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emulators fullscreen on hp laptop

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by basquiat, Aug 24, 2007.

1. basquiat

basquiat Regular member

ok so ive been trying to get atari and nes emulators to work full screen on this laptop (hp zt1175 w/ s3 savageddr) and none will go to full screen, the actual game will be the same size as when it was windowed and the rest of the screen is black, for some reason it wont stretch. ive tried every last emulator i could find, so i thought maybe i would try changing windows res back to 800/600, i expected everything to be bigger like it would be on my desktop but it did what the emulators are doing, windows desktop is now smaller with the rest of the display black, why isnt it stretching out? im still new to laptops and not sure what im missing here...i hope that was clear enought to understand im kinda fried right now, looking forward to some advice.

the laptop is running windows xp sp2, 512mbram, 32mb is for video, s3savageddr video....

Last edited: Aug 24, 2007
  2. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

check in the settings of the emulator. most usually have a tick-box option that you must select to stretch the image.