1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emulators menu wont do ANYTHING (solved)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by zbo900, Jun 13, 2010.

1. zbo900

zbo900 Member

I recently downloaded PCSXbox and put it on my xbox (which runs unleash X, if thats important). i have never done this before and just did what seems logical, I FTPed the PCSXbox folder into the emulators folder on my Xbox. i did not mod my xbox, a friend did it for me, but i have lost contact with him, so his help is out of the question. the emulator appears on my xbox and i can start it, however when i start it up i cannot do anything in the main menu. no matter how many times i hit any of the buttons, nothing happens. this problem has also occured on my GBA emulator when i tried to put a new game in it, though it worked before i messed with it. this is probably just a newbish problem that anyone with any knowledge could easily fix, but i am a newb and have no knowledge of this. please help me if you can!!!

2. zbo900

zbo900 Member

this is extremely embarrassing....apparently my problem was.....was......i had the controller in port 2 instead of port 1.....=[ wow, i has epic case of phail