1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emulators

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by **Aaron**, Apr 4, 2004.

1. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

i have jest downlaoded all xbox emulators and am woundering what there for. i have apple nintendo playstion and a lot more and i thought they were to play like nintendo game and other but with supernintendo its a thing i dont no what to call it but its not a disk
    like this is ware i get confused

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

the emulators let you play all of those (n64, super nintendo..etc) games on your xbox. you'll have to ftp the files over to your box and then dowload the roms to whaterer you want.

do u mean a catridge? well you'll have to find a site that offers super nintendo roms and other roms aswell transfer that to your box and then you'll be able to play it.

3. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

so is there a place to buy this for the computer and then copy and ftp
    do u now a link for this

4. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

to buy what? i thought u alreday downloaded the emu's now all you have to do is find the roms and put that on your xbox hard drives.

yes there are emulator for the pc such as n64, nes, dreamcast etc... the roms that you would use for the pc version are the same ones you would use on your xbox.

5. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

i meant is there a place to buy the thing that holds the cartriges and safe it to the computer or u can only download it ?

6. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

are you talking baout the roms? yes you can download the oms online and then ftp those to your xbox and play them off your hard drive if you need hepl on finding roms PM me!