1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

end of kryptview?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sharpspc, Mar 3, 2011.

1. 380x

380x Member

may be he is the guy who got nicked the other day ???????????
    i just got a box 4 days ago and only had it working 8 hours so ever one stop going on u no the deal when u buy a box thats the chance u take init i just hope they get back up running

2. j1mmyb

j1mmyb Member

I completely agree. 8 hours, that's a bit harsh though. I had used starview for years and was forever re-scanning, doing key changes, messing about with it and buying the latest box. Bought the kryptview about 2 weeks after nag 3 rolled out and this is the 1st bit of bother we've had so we can't complain. You must remember what you signed up for when you purchased this box - f**k all!! We signed up on a chance that we would get value for money and although the poor lad above might say he hasn't at least he knows the score. Let's just wait and see what happens and if it all comes good again then great, if it doesn't then never mind, i'm sure we have other things except for tv in our lives eh?

3. steery1

steery1 Member

Dunno why some people keep going on and on about Starview.
    Dont have a SV box, dont give a f**c about SV, not in the slightest bit interested in whether Sv is on , off or not.

This is a KV thread about KV boxes. Just because SV might have been keek doesn't mean that we should all be counting ourselves lucky now...?

4. steery1

steery1 Member

Seems like nobody can mention KV without someone coming on and slagging off SV and telling everyone how lucky they are that they havent got a SV box. Doesn't make sense to me.

5. eddncaz

eddncaz Member

so folks, d-day is here. everyone seems to be siding with "fixed on monday" or "guys arrested, we're all screwed". Personally I hope its the first one. Anyone whos box comes back on can you let us know ASAP so we can find out whats happening? also, why is evryone worried about e45 not posting? the guy is well clued up but i doubt he could fix any of our boxes with no server running so there is no need for him to post. He says himself that all info he gives is from kv website and given that people are saying thats down too he probably wont have any more answers than the rest of us.

6. fordaz

fordaz Member

It's Sunday. Monday is tomorrow.

Or have I slept through a day again?

7. eddncaz

eddncaz Member

wow, so it is. i need to lay off the drink. oh well, read that post tomorrow instead. lol.

8. DAVO55

DAVO55 Regular member

its mothers day. so happy mothers day to all you motherF*CKERS. LETS hope kv is back on soon.

9. menszone

menszone Member

o it will be back on very soon

10. cactikid

cactikid Active member

watch your language m8 the mods don,t like it,i do believe they will be back sooner and quicker than starview.

11. londonjon

londonjon Member

Wrong unfortunately, i assure you it will be later than sooner.

12. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

and your proof is where? how does anyone know they have been busted can someone put a link up to prove it

13. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

read between the lines Neten, I am pointing out something, Just letting folk know

14. 380x

380x Member

i think ever one should get a life i am in wheelchair and only got my box the other day but i don reall care its only tv do u all not have any think else 2 do dont get me wrong i hope they do come back on as i only had it for 8 hours and £140 is a lot for that lol and i cant see it being fixed tomorrow more like a few weeks to get it all set back up again lets just all hope for the best

15. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

and the point in that was what? youve just come on and had a rant too. all im saying is people say they have been busted but how do they know this?? when sv was busted people put links up about it. and i dont really care about the tv but my kids do when its raining

16. tzb6js

tzb6js Member

IF this is their website then it seems to be working for me.

http://kryptview.com/

But I notice the support page is not working.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  17. e45

e45 Regular member

Dont think anyone has jumped ship there is no point "ME" posting on here when you will believe what you want to believe or from what others post also people get fed up posting the same stuff time and time again its like a roundabout in here at times then i have other members who just want to jump on me every time i post but that member has now been banned for the moment so its just easier to read and laugh about the posts people are going around like headless chickens there is no point its NOT going to get the box back any quicker so sit back and relax for a bit let the dust settle.

The box will return and hopefully wont take as long as the other box did that is all i have to add here take what you want from it you have been told NOW box will return just have a little patience that is all.

That is an old support forum that is no longer around that webpage has not been updated in yrs

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  18. perthman

perthman Member

just a question to anyone could you tell me if you have to update the kryptview or does it do it itself ?

19. g7rjo

g7rjo Regular member

As always 34
    As always e45 on the ball Thank you.People are quick to thanks you for help...but even quicker to moan when your not around when things go wrong,
    It's been quite a merry go round hopping from one formum to aother trying to glean info.
    We must all just wait and be patient

20. 2dogsfighting71

2dogsfighting71 Regular member

I asked that question yesterday and was told it comes back on by its self.