1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entitlements

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by xopalx, Jun 29, 2011.

1. xopalx

xopalx Member

Hi Guys,

I have a dm500 as my server and when looking at my entitlements it says they run out on 29/06/2011

Usually in the past when the channels stop working I place the card from the server into the original sky box and then all the channels start working so I place the card back into the server.

However I was wondering if there was a way in which I would not have to do this and my server was to automatically update the entitlements to a new date rather then me having to place the card into the original box

I am currently using CCam 2.2.1, if that helps

Thanks in advance

2. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

within your cccam.cfg you will have set up clients. your line will look something like
    f: user pass 2 0 0 {0 0 2}
    change one of your clients to
    f: user pass 2 0 1 {0 0 2}
    and that client will update your entitlements for you so you will never need to remove your card from your dm500

3. xopalx

xopalx Member

Does it matter which line i change.

There are about 50 lines in there, So currenlt i have just changed it on the first one.

4. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

do it on the a user that uses the system on a regular basis. only do it on one line otherwise you will flood your card with emms