1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Environmental Impacts of Harvesting Water?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DiRect, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. DiRect

    DiRect Regular member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2004
    Messages:
    283
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    Hi,
    Ok, it's a Geography Independent Study Essay and I have two questions to answer in good detail about water. I have been searching for some time, but I can't find any information on the internet of the environmental impacts of FRESH water extraction or usage or what ever (you know what I mean). Does anyone know where I can get some information? It's pretty important so if you guys could help fast, it would really help.

    Regards,
    DiRect
     
  2. ireland

    ireland Active member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2002
    Messages:
    3,451
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    68
  3. DiRect

    DiRect Regular member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2004
    Messages:
    283
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    Hi,
    Thanks, but I was looking for a more specific site? Anyone?

    Regards,
    DiRect
     

Share This Page