1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Envision Box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Gazp2k, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Gazp2k

Gazp2k Member

has anyone heard of these boxes? I ordered a starview box from ebay and they sent this one instead and said that its better - also just got a email from him saying that starview has gone down????

anyway, ive done a search one the envision box and have about 242 channels :).
    even Prem Plus (it tells me when the next game is to be show, does this mean it will be unscrambled for the match?)

picture is 10/10
    sound 10/10
    altogether its a great buy - but i hav not tried any other boxes

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

The match will be clear wnen broadcast, just let the box update on that channel when it starts.

3. Gazp2k

Gazp2k Member

ok thanks, have you ever heard of this box before then?

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

No, I haven't seen one but they all use similar processors and work almost identically.

5. dazzlet

dazzlet Member

hi i have also been sent 3 of these but they have not arrived as yet i would love to find more out about them like where do we get the software download from if and when they go off ata any time what cable is used to update them what software is used to load the flash files to them from the pc. also is it true that they have the programme reminder so you can select a programme that is comming on in say 2 hours and it will auto remind you that it is coming on when it is any help would be great