1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

epg scrolling with KV

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by noideame, Mar 3, 2012.

1. noideame

noideame Regular member

this has just happened today,when in epg for sports channels. when i scroll to bottom of page (slysports F1 HD) the epg freezes and can only get off it by powering off then i get 1 on front panel and have to swith KV off via the rear on off switch.
    it only happens on sports epg.i can get to other sports channels via the green button.
    if its suggested to do a scan will do it later as footy will be on shortly and dont want to lose everything if box is on way out.

2. jimbo600

jimbo600 Regular member

its just done the same on my box had to turn the box off at the back and back on again.
    have noticed on the epg when i scroll down to a channel and press ok it some times takes you back to On Demand Preveiws dont know what the reason is a glitch on the sofware.

3. cactikid

cactikid Active member

stay off that channel for now ,the launch is 5 days time i think so maybe try then and we will see what happens then.

4. noideame

noideame Regular member

i wasnt trying to access F1 HD its just that its bottom of the epg sports page and freezes there when trying to go to next page.

and jimbo600 that happens a lot when selecting channels.