1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Episode dvds

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by voltron, Jan 31, 2004.

1. voltron

voltron Member

I am having trouble copying sopranos season 2. I have used dvd decrypter to rip into file mode and tried dvd2one but can only seem to get one episode on the disk with nero. Any help would be appreciated

2. voltron

voltron Member

one other thing the guides on this site are great they have helped me out alot. Is there a guide on how to do this anywhere

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

voltron,

With DVD Decrypter and Nero you will have a tough time to do what you ask.

I think because you say you have tried DVD2One, and that without a doubt should do the job, perhaps you should tell me where the episodes are coming from - The TV or DVD - perhaps other ? When you get them, what typ of files are they ?

Pete

4. voltron

voltron Member

i followed the guide for using dvd2one and ripped from dvd. I got to the part in dvd2one where it asks for the movie file, which the guild stated was usally the movie itself. but i encountered 4 file that were equal or close to it in size. I was only able to select one of them. I also realized that i had selected movie only instead of full disk when the option appeared. I am going to try full disk. Do you think that will work

5. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

You need to rip the DVD first, use DVD Decrypter in the file mode (make sure you have first prepared a folder on your PC labeled for your DVD containing a folder named VIDEO_TS (written like that, all Caps) - Decrypt your files to that, then use DVD2One in the join mode to connect your episodes together - a guide for DVD2One can be had at the top of this page -

Pete