1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Episodic menus

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by wailuaok, Jan 10, 2007.

1. wailuaok

wailuaok Member

After trying to find the answer to my problem, I plead my case here.
    I have 2 episodic dvds - one w/6 shows, the other w/2, that I would like to combined onto one dvd-5... keeping original menus, or, at least, modify the first menu and add two buttons for the two shows on the second dvd. (Can I rip the jpg/bmp out of the original menus?)
    I've tried DvdReMake Pro 3.5.3 and merged both dvds, without doing any changes to the files, and exported. No error messages appeared. Able to open video_ts folder with PowerDVD, but all I get is a blank screen. Next chapter shows nothing also... Nothing plays.

Any help? Please?

2. wailuaok

wailuaok Member

The dvdremake log file shows:

Importing DVD...
    Read DVD from: G:\GILLIGAN\VIDEO_TS
    Read VMG
    Read VTS1
    Cell #1 has cell command #1 yet there is only 0 commands awailable in cells command table. Substituting with 0. (2102:pGC.cpp)
    Read VTS2
    Cell #1 has cell command #1 yet there is only 0 commands awailable in cells command table. Substituting with 0. (2102:pGC.cpp)
    Read VTS3

Now, debug mode seems to work fine. The generic two button menu appears and loads correct menus.

Still need help!
    (can I make my own generic menu, buttons pointing to the two menus, after combining both dvds?)