1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson 200 printer

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by heynow82, Aug 12, 2004.

1. heynow82

heynow82 Member

i recently bought an epson 200, great printer any everything, but can anyone please tell me how i can print on a whole cd/ or dvd, meaning the inner circle of the disc. i can print on it great, but just that inner circle ring i cant get to print, which i want to do. if anyone can help me, it would be gladly appreciated! do i have to turn of a feature or something on the printer and if this question has been answered already, i apologize, but i looked for a while. Oh yeah and if another software program will do the trick please let me know, thanks in advance, david. Again just the inner circle part of the disc.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. ispy

ispy Regular member

heynow82.
    Tere is no need to go posting all over the place as Nephilim pointed out.Your better off doing a search for your topic from the top of the page,anyway now I,ve got that off my chest,I remember that there was a thread about 1 month approx ago asking the same thing.I seem to recall that for some reason there was a program from Epson in Russia that allowed you full disc coverage.The guy who posted had got conflicting info from Epson support in the UK.Don,t forget do a thread search yourself,and post back your findings,afterall we all try to help each other.
    Good luck.
    Regards ispy

4. ispy

ispy Regular member

5. shanem

shanem Guest

heynow82.
    when i bought my epson r200 it came with software called epson print cd, there is a feature in the settings that allow you to select the type of disk you are printing on. i believe they are 8mm, 12mm and custom. if you select custom you can change the allowable printing area of the inner circle. set it to the smallest possible and you should be good to go.