1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson R300 is Printing Grey parts of image in Pink!

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by tcwh1971, Dec 20, 2007.

1. tcwh1971

tcwh1971 Member

Hi,
    I have a strange problem here. My Epson printer is printing images incorrectly. Basically, anything in the image that is grey comes out as pink! I've printed other examples but they come out very Magentaish. I have tried everything I can think of and have not found a solution yet. I am designing in Photoshop 7 and saving as a Tiff and transferring to Corel Draw 8. I have tried printing from both Corel and directly from Photoshop, but no change. I tried changing the colour mode from RGB to CMYK but nothing. I understand Epson are known for the printing head problems. could this cause the pink effect? I thought it could be a blockage in the one of the tanks perhaps. Help!

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Sounds like a blockage or failure. Run the print dianostics and find out.

3. JVC

JVC Active member

Yeah..........do a head cleaning, as many times as it takes for the test page to print correctly. Once my R200 printed black area green. I had to clean the heads about 6-7 times in a row. Once it printed the test page with solid lines, it went back to printing correctly.