1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EPSON STYLUS CX-7800 -COMPATIBLE CARTRIDGES !!!!!

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by BIGTOXY69, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

For those of us ( Me included ) who recently purchased a Epson Stylus CX-7800 MFP ink2all.com Now has generic replacement cartridges available for this printer for about $5.95 each with free shipping !!!! I bought my 7800 because my Cx-5200 had gone to the big Kinko 's in the sky after a couple years of hard faithfull service ! What pee'd me off was that I had a boatload of generic cartridges for it when it (5200) died! I really like my Epson Stylus CX-7800 so far ! but am still on the cartridges that it came with . and until now I had'nt found any replacement cartridges either epson or generic available locally ! love Epson quality ink but hate the price ! and thought I would be doomed to buying direct from epson ! I tried the refill route bedore when i had a lexmark and found it not worth the mess and effort! so for awhile when my 5200 was working I was paying $48.00 plus tax for 1 black & the 3 color catridges & that was cheap for epson locally! Then I started with the Generic cartridges and got the same or better results at a cheaper price! But once the 5200 Died with its boots on I bought the 7800 and you know the rest ! I have not done bussiness yet with ink2all.com but will post my eperience with them once I order ! Normally for the 5200 I would order from ezinkjets.com good prices free shipping good products! but last I checked the were'nt yet offering compatibles for the 7800 yet! hope this info helps out my fellow Epson Stylus CX-7800 users ! I have no affiliation with either ink company or epson other than as a customer! If you have already dealt with Ink2all.com please post a reply to this posting as to your outcome good or bad ! So your fellow Epson users can benefit from your experience! Thanx again ! Peace Love & Cheaper ink prices ! Happy Holidays!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.