1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error #0003 with DVDRebuilder "rebuilld

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by CrisCr0ss, Oct 8, 2005.

1. CrisCr0ss

CrisCr0ss Member

Okay i have PearlHarbour and i used to dvdremake to remove features now i want to run it thru dvd rebuilder and cce the first time through it left me with a 2gig movie output which is not what i expected

This is the error i get I've managed to encode and prepare but during the rebuild i get this error

[​IMG]

Here is my post on VideoHelp.
    http://www.videohelp.com/forum/view...um/viewtopic.php?p=1380045&highlight=#1380045

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

CrisCr0ss ,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Got to admit I got a laugh at the 2gb output.

I might be wrong but would I go to: Options>Special Error Processing and and then Rebuild again.
    What I do not like is the last line " Vobid 0 Cellid 0 "

What did you take out using DVDRemake? I think I have seen ths error on other forums and I am sorry for not having a more definitive answer. Let me PM vurbal and see if he can assist you better

3. CrisCr0ss

CrisCr0ss Member

yes the cell id at 0 is strange as well.. for this i just removed a few parts of the menu such as *french* under audio and english dts, and french under subtitles (buttons) also i removed a few warnings etc. That was pretty much it..

I tried using Speacial error processing still got the same message.

Thanks for your time

4. Gottawin

Gottawin Regular member

The same thing happened to me with Starwars "A New Hope". I couldn't get it pass that point (Error #0003)to save my life.. .. ... (Tried both Full Disk & Movie Only.) Special Error didn't work either... .. DVD Rebulider 1.01 (Final)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2005
  5. CrisCr0ss

CrisCr0ss Member

ya i posted on the dvdrebuilder site asking for help will see how it turns out..

6. brobear

brobear Guest

Have you tried encoding with a set of files that weren't edited? That will tell you if the problem was created during the editing or if the problems are elsewhere.

7. CrisCr0ss

CrisCr0ss Member

not yet, no i havent although if i can find the original source dvd of this other flick i have in mind of backing up i will try again

8. brobear

brobear Guest

RB has proven to be a good app. Usually, with a good set of input files, the user gets a good backup. Editing flaws and bad rips are the biggest source of problems when using RB. Let us know how it turns out when you do the unedited encode.

9. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

CrisCr0ss

Remake's a great application but you can't remove just anything using it. If you break a link (pgc chains) then you've made it impossible for RB to complete encoding it. If you have the Pro version of RB, you can do about as much editing as is required to reduce the size of your file before encoding.

I'm betting that your problem is a result of your editing with DVDremake.

10. CrisCr0ss

CrisCr0ss Member

since there is a new version ima give it another shot see how it turns out.