1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error 13 problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Dragnfir, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Dragnfir

Dragnfir Guest

Hi. I have evox on my xbox, and on day will at work my friend came over and got alittle happy with the controller rest and messed my system up. It no longer boot to the evox dashboard.It goes to the call support page and i have the error 13 number in the corner. I know its a Kernel error that involves the dash. I have looked everywhere and have found no help. I didnt install the Chip or anything on my xbox, but i can tell you that it is the xenium chip with a segate 80 gig hdd. I would ask the guy who installed the set up, but he went home for the summer and wont be back until aug. I heard making a boot disk will work, and other places say that i should get a new hdd, but i dont want to do that, and i cant get the boot disk wouldnt work ither. can anyone please help.

2. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

Boot disk will work, you must follow the directions very carefully to make it work, took me a while my first time. www.x-scene.com

3. Dragnfir

Dragnfir Guest

Ok ive done all of that, but now i get the error 14 instead

4. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Do I hear a 15? (had to be said) sorry